- We have been pushing RRV on when they will conduct the next community engagement activity on Grubb Road.
- We spoke to their Communications Manager on 28/4 who advised:
- RRV plan is still hoping to conduct the next community engagement in June or July this year.
- The method of community engagement will be on line and if Covid restrictions allow face to face.
- Engagement will include RRV presenting the Grubb Road development project broken into three sections:
- Northern (from Bellarine Highway to about the new shopping centre)
- Central (from about the new shopping centre to Grubb Road/Shell Road/Thacker Street intersection).
- Southern (from to Grubb Road/Shell Road/Thacker Street intersection to the corner of Tuckfield Street near the existing Council owned open space).
- While “still under development and not yet signed off by RRV leadership” the draft planning includes a shared path (bikes and pedestrians) separated from the roadway for the length of the Grubb Road development project.
- We will meet with them again in late June 2021.