2018-05-02 Agenda

Ocean Grove Community Association

Agenda for Committee Meeting

to be held

7.00pm Wednesday 2 May 2018

at

Ocean Grove Bowling Club

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.ogca.com.au

 
Item Description Action By
1.0 ATTENDANCE ALL
1.1

Present and Apologies 

Apologies :

 
1.2 Public :  
2.0 Special Presentation / Guest(s)  
2.1 Nil planned  
3.0   ALL
  Acceptance of previous meeting’s minutes.  
4.0 CORRESPONDENCE: ALL
  In:     
  Out:  
5.0 BUSINESS ARISING  
5.1 Treasure’s Report / Finance
  • Balance:$
  • Confirm payment of $250 for website
HD
5.2 OGCA Website / Facebook All
5.2.1

Websitehttp://www.ogca.com.au                (Committee Lead - Phil Edwards)

Uploaded April Newsletter.

All
5.2.2 Facebook  
5.3 New Committee Members No planned discussion All
5.4 Fund Raising – nothing further planned for 2018.  No planned discussion All
5.5 Spare All
5.6 Planning Matters  
5.6.1 Spare  
5.6.2 Spare  
5.6.3 Ocean Grove Principal Pedestrian Network (Committee Lead - Phil Edwards)
  • No change.
PE
5.7

Traffic Matters (VicRoads/COGG)                (Committee Lead – Gordon King)

GK
5.7.1

Grubb Road Duplication                           (Committee Lead – Gordon King)

GK
5.7.2

Overhanging Bushes on Shell Road – Impact on Cyclists

                                                                         (Committee Lead – Noel Emselle)

          NE to update.

NE
5.8 Community Forums  
5.8.1

School based forum -                                  (Committee Lead – Karen Thorton)

          No discussion.

 
5.8.2

State Election Candidates Forum – 14 Nov 18

                                                                                           (Committee Lead – tba)

  • State Election date is 24 Nov 18. Plan for forum on Wed 14 Nov.

           Consider shared with Barwon Heads as they are part of the Bellarine District.

  • Who in OGCA to lead?
  • Coordination with CBCA ?
All
5.8.3

AGM & Meet the Councillors –        

                                            (Committee Lead – Phil Edwards & David Reid)

  • Update
 
5.8.4 BE&CH                                                                        (Committee Lead – Noel Emselle)
  • Update on funding options for Forum
NE
5.8.5 Spare All
5.9 Barwon Heads Association Meetings/Forums update. 
  • Update
 
5.10 OG Voice Newsletter                               (Committee Lead - Phil Edwards)
  • Newsletter submitted
PE
5.11

Bellarine Community Safety Workshop  

(Committee Lead – Gordon King)

  • Meeting dates 10am Friday – 15 Jun, 14 Sep and 14 Dec 18
GK
5.12 Council Meeting Agenda                      (Committee Lead – Karen Thorton) KT
5.13 Spare  
5.14 Combined Bellarine Community Associations (CBCA)
  • Meeting dates are: 10 am Springdale Centre Drysdale 19 May, 21 Jul, 15 Sep, 17 Nov and 16 Feb 19.
  • HD to confirm attendance at 19 may meeting
PE
6.0 NEW BUSINESS  
6.1 Adopting Agenda Issues Lead – - see 5.8.2,  5.9 All
6.2 Discussions with OG Business Assn
  • HD to update
HD
6.3 Availability to Chair committee meetings in 2018
  • Review responses (see April Minutes)
All
6.4

Committee Nominations for AGM

All
6.5 Enhancing Attendance
  • Review (see April minutes)
All
7.0 NEXT Committee MEETING  
7.1 7.00pm Wednesday 6 Jun at Ocean Grove Bowling Club – Board Room All
7.2 Future meeting dates for 2018 - 7.00pm first Wednesday of each month: 4 Jul, 1 Aug, 5 Sep, 3 Oct, 7 Nov and 5 Dec Note
8.0 NEXT COMMUNITY FORUM  
8.1 Not yet planned All